Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Never Too Much...

Hey guys and dolls!

As promised, here are the pics from the Estelle event last Thursday.  I actually had laundry on the to-do list when James of Thee Perfect Gentleman/ hit me up with tickets to attend the BET_Music_Matters_Tour featuring Estelle with Stacey Barthe, Luke James and Elle Varner. The event was held at the The Key Club in Hollywood.  Talk about friends in high places!

I immediately called my girls and we hit the streets!  I saw so many of my friends at the show.  It was truly an awesome night!

Now, on to the outfit.  I literally put this outfit together in 5 minutes!  As I was sliding on my jewelry, I looked over at my rings and thought, Hmmmm I think I want to wear ALL of those!  And that is exactly what I did.  I loved the end result.. The more the merrier.. I know Coco Chanel says to take a piece of jewelry off when you leave the house but Miss Ari likes to pile more on!


That lion ring on the left is from my fave vintage store Artisan LA.. 70's swag baby!!!



My bestfriend was calling Mr T. all night!



Leopard POParazzi Bamboos


James of Thee Perfect Gentleman/ - be sure to follow him guys!



Good times were had by all!  This week is jam-packed with some pretty fab events and i'm looking forward to getting fancy and sharing my pictures with all of you!  Until next time...

ari

6 comments:

  1. I love the look & those boots have my heart!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Eesh! They are so comfy.

      Delete
  2. Good post. I´ll be back here more often.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely cute jewelry dear: love your earrings, bracellets and XXL rings!!! And you've got a gorgeous blog too!!!

    Check out my blog and if you feel like drinking a sip of ABSOstyle with me, we could followed each other by GFC + Bloglovin’ … ;) I’ll be waiting for you!!!

    KISSES!
    Estefanía J. ABSOstyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of your pieces, when worn like this it's never too much!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete