Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Grammy Weekend

So.... As we all know, this year's Grammy weekend was filled with joy and sorrow as we celebrated Adele sweeping the show and the untimely death of a legend - Whitney Houston.

I had plans to get it in ALL weekend but then my baby came down with a nasty stomach virus so my fun got shut down!  However, I did get to go to see Estelle on Thursday night with some of my girls thanks to my good friend James over at Thee_Perfect_Gentleman!  When I tell you we had a blast!!!!

My Bestie Shani, The fabulous Devine of Fancy_Girlz_Couture and myself.

I do have a bunch of pics to share but here is one for now... I'll be posting tomorrow with the deets on the show, my outfit and more importantly - MY JEWELRY!

Happy Valentine's Day Lovers!

ari

6 comments:

  1. Seems like you guys had a lot of fun! Cant wait for the photos.

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and Happy Valentines to you too! We did have an absolute blast.. can't wait to post the rest of the pics.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures.
    Patience
    Invitation to participate in Giveaway to win a J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch worth $260:
    J-Crew Bracelet and Zara Clutch Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I entered the giveaway.. I'm too excited!

      Delete
  3. Looks like fun, you girls look great. I'm sure Grammy weekend was hectic!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful photo, sounds like so much fun!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete