Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Good Scarf...


Hey guys and dolls! 

The one thing I love about winter is being able to wear scarves.  I love the way a good scarf can liven up an outfit and still keep you nice and toasty as the tempatures drop.  I like to be versatile with the scarves I wear so I purchase them all year long. I love color and variety. 


 This is actually a men's scarf that I always steal from my boyfriend.  It's cashmere so it's super warm and comfy.



 Excuse my baby bump below.. I was about 4 months pregnant on this pic :)


Leopard is one of my favorite prints in the whole wide world!!!










Until next time... Toodles!

8 comments:

  1. Great scaves; I like the Louis one.


    aboxofjewels.blogspot.com

    belladonna2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scarves can bring any outfit to life! I'm in love with all of them that you're sporting & my fav is leopard as well! Your hair is AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! Gotta love the leopard girl!

      Delete