Thursday, February 2, 2012

Artisan LA

How much do you LOVE vintage jewelry?  What about custom-made pieces?  I have to admit, I am just getting into vintage.. There is something to be said about being the girl in the room with the most fabulous necklace or earrings that nobody can get because it's 40 years old!  Talk about SWAG.... If the idea of that tickles your fancy and you live in the LA area, take a trip down to Artisan|LA in East Hollywood. 

After receiving some breath-taking pieces for Christmas (Thanks babe *wink*) I took a trip down to Artisan LA.  Talk about orgasmic!  They had some of the most beautiful pieces I have ever seen!  In addition to vintage finds, they also have a host of one-of-a-kind, rare-stoned jewelry.  Here is a sneak peek of the store...



These exquisite pieces were from an estate sale.. I was drooling over those double heart earrings. #Fancy
Of course they are online but I highly suggest paying them a visit.  They are located at Boutique: 4649 Russell Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90027.  Website: http://artisanla.com/

I got some great pieces from the 60's, 70's and 80's!!  Don't worry I'll be sharing them with you all soon :)

XOXO,

ari

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a really cute store!! Cute blog! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like some really great stuff

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah they all look yum. i shall check out the website.

    http://cactusandcucumber.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heyyyy... I see NOW we are going to BEST FRIENDS!!!! I too am a accessory addict... Your pieces are FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! Accessories totally make the outfit right!?

      Delete
  5. BTW, I'm now following you... you are welcome to follow me back! *Thanks*

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! way too much to choose from,,, I cant deal,,, I'd go crazy if I was there in person!

    ReplyDelete