Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Time Girl loves POParazzi!

Hey guys! 


One of my absolute favorite jewelry designers in the game is the fabulous Amber Lee of POParazzi Earrings!  She is responsible for many of the most coveted earrings you see your stars rocking.  I've been supporting her brand for some time now and wanted to showcase a few of my earrings from her collection.


My red bamboos... Gosh, how I love these!  POParazzi will customize any earrings you buy so needless to say I have these in a few colors...  My red pair below and the blue ones were done by special request!  Thanks Amb :)


Custom made blue Poparazzi Bamboos!


 
 C-thru earrings - I love these because they go with EVERYTHING!

Twisted Hoops!  I gifted these to my friend  Patty because she always looks good in a nice oversize hoop.  These have been sold out for some time :(

My latest acquisition is actually one of POParazzi's first designs.. the Snowflake.  These earrings are so fun and flashy.  I love them!  A Good Time Girl must ;-)


My very first POParazzis.. the infamous Chain-Reactions ! Please excuse the stacks in our hand.. we were at King Of Diamonds in Miami!!!  Good Times!

Check out the website for yourself.  Amber has been working on some FIYAH headpieces!!!  Check out the new collections at http://ilovepoparazzi.com/index.php




15 comments:

  1. Hi love! All those earrings are very nice! New to your blog! (obvi since it's new! lol). Just wanted to say I love your style, you're gorgeous! And your makeup always looks sooo amazing! Keep it up!

    -xx-
    http://www.myvoguishdiaries.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Medge I LOVE your blog. I've been peeking in for some time now. Love your style :)

      Delete
  2. Your hairstyle is to die for! I love it! So edgy!
    xo
    Missy
    http://www.popofstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Missy thanks so much. I love wearing my hair short! I'm going to go check your blog out as well ;)

      Delete
  3. I'm all for bling but those blue bamboos are everything! & your hair's so cool! I'll definitely be following.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR BLOG!!IF YOU WANT FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE FRIENDS AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO FOLLOW YOU BACK <3
    XOXO
    A_C'EST MOI
    LAMODEOUICESTMOI.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty lady! Cute earrings!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great and fun! Every time better!

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photos, I like them!!! This is such a nice post!

    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Thanks! Love your blog by the way :)

      Delete
  9. LOve all these looks ari! thanks so much for being such a big supporter of my blog! In return its also given me an opportunity to check out y ours I love it and will be back! take care Doll! xoxo TY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love love the blinged out bamboo earrings and wonder if they can still be purchased anywhere. I know they were really trendy a few years ago but I still like them and want a pair.

    ReplyDelete